Please Share This:
Simisola Kosoko better known as Simi is a lady who is loved by many in Nigeria and she’s known to be a Nigerian Singer. Many people do not know who is Simisola Kosoko. This article would be digging deep into 10 things you need to know about Simisola Kosoko better known as Simi.
Every 19th of April is the birthday of Simisola Kosoko as today is her birthday.
10 Things You Need To Know About Simisola Kosoko better known as Simi
1. Her real name when she was born or Simi’s full names are Simisola Bolatito Adeola Opeyemi Oreoluwa Ogunleye.
2. She was born on the 19th of April, 1988 which makes her 33 years of age currently and brought up in Ojuelegba, Lagos, Nigeria.
3. Simisola Kosoko was started her music career as a Gospel Singer back in 2008 when she released her debut studio album titled ‘Ogaju.’
4. She is currently and happily married to her husband named Adekunle Gold whereby they got married in 2019.
5. She is happily a mother with a daughter which her daughter’s name is Adejare Kosoko
SEE ALSO: BBNaija Laycon’s Biography, Girlfriend, Lifestyle, Education, Age, Success, And More
6. Simi had once told Legit Nigeria that she had her first love when she was in SS1 class at thirteen years old about getting into 14 years old.
7. Simisola hails from Ondo State, Nigeria and she happens to be the only daughter among 4 children wherein she was the last child among three other boys.
8. Simi happened to have written down her first song when she was age 10, started her singing career at age 8, and began singing at the age of 16.
9. She has been signed and probably currently signed into X3M Music Record Label as she became famous with some of her songs titled ‘Jamb Question,’ ‘Love Don’t Care,’ ‘Smile for me,’ and many others which she has been featured in and featured people like ‘No Forget,’ with Adekunle Gold, ‘Soldier,’ with Falz and many more.
10. She has once revealed to Sunday Scoop that she met her husband, Simi when she was performing in one event center located in Lagos State as she said she Adekunle Gold told her that she’s a fan of her music. Simi also had revealed that she knew Adekunle Gold as a singer and also a Graphic designer (King of Photoshop)
Please follow us on Twitter @LotsOfEnt. Please also follow us on Instagram @Lotsofentertainment_ and on Facebook @LotsOfEnt for more interesting and entertaining updates.